Paquet : gvncviewer (0.3.10-2ubuntu2.2) [universe]
Liens pour gvncviewer
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source gtk-vnc :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Guido Günther
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Paquets similaires :
VNC viewer using gtk-vnc
It is built using coroutines, allowing it to be completely asynchronous while remaining single threaded. It supports RFB protocols 3.3 through 3.8 and the VeNCrypt authentication extension providing SSL/TLS encryption with x509 certificate authentication.
The core library is written in C and a binding for Python using PyGTK is available. The networking layer supports connections over both IPv4 and IPv6.
This package contains the VNC viewer.
Autres paquets associés à gvncviewer
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-vnc-1.0-0 (>= 0.3.9)
- A VNC viewer widget for GTK+ (runtime libraries)
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.10.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime