Paquet : alsaplayer-xosd (0.99.80-5) [universe]
Liens pour alsaplayer-xosd
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source alsaplayer :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Tony Palma
- Paul Brossier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.alsaplayer.org]
Paquets similaires :
PCM player designed for ALSA (osd version)
Alsaplayer is a PCM player designed specifically for use with ALSA, but works great with OSS or EsounD. It's heavily threaded which cuts down on skipping, offers optional and even simultaneous visual scopes, plays mp3, mp2, ogg, cdda, audiofs, and lots more.
This package provides a non-interactive interface to the player. All output will be displayed on screen through the X On-Screen Display library.
Autres paquets associés à alsaplayer-xosd
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxosd2 (>= 2.2.13)
- X On-Screen Display library - runtime
- rec: alsaplayer-common
- PCM player designed for ALSA (common files)