Paquet : armagetronad (0.2.8.3~rc4-1) [universe]
Liens pour armagetronad
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source armagetronad :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Christine Spang
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [armagetronad.sourceforge.net]
Paquets similaires :
3D Tron-like high speed game
The rules are simple: you ride a light cycle (a kind of motorbike that can only turn 90 degrees at a time, leaves a wall behind and cannot be stopped) and have to avoid running into walls while at the same time you have to try to get your opponent to run into them.
The idea is based on the Disney movie from 1982 called "Tron". If you ever wanted to take a try at one of those speed demons features in the movie, this is your chance.
Armagetron Advanced can be played against AI opponents, against other humans over the network, or a mixture of both.
Autres paquets associés à armagetronad
- dep: armagetronad-common (= 0.2.8.3~rc4-1)
- Common files for the Armagetron Advanced packages
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime