Paquet : balazar (0.3.4.ds1-6) [universe]
Liens pour balazar
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source balazar :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Tony Palma
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [home.gna.org]
Paquets similaires :
adventure/action game Balazar -- Arkanae II, reforged scepters
Balazar is a solo or multiplayer adventure/action game, taking place in a 3D fantasy world, with RPG-like dialogs, puzzles, and fights.
This game is the continuation of Arkanae, a small 3D MMORPG. (https://arkanae.dev.java.net/)
More than a thousand years ago, the three Gods that have created the world became too powerful for the poor mortals. Then the Elves forged three magical scepters to control the Gods, and the Gods were imprisoned in the magical crystal of Arkanae (during Arkanae I).
Though the secret of the Elven blacksmiths has not been lost as time goes on, monsters and powers are coming back. New scepters have been reforged, giving birth to new Gods. But who can find the scepters and imprison them in the Arkanae, or free them for ever by dropping the scepters in the Abyss ? Who can judge the Gods ?
You'll have to find your way through the 7 worlds : the Echassian village, the Pompon forest, the great cathedral, the ice desert, the Arkanae citadel, the Abyss swamp and finally the Elven Forge, to find the scepters and write a new destiny for the Universe !
Autres paquets associés à balazar
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-cerealizer (>= 0.6)
- secure pickle-like module for Python
- dep: python-pyvorbis
- Python interface to the Ogg Vorbis library
- dep: python-soya (>= 0.13.2-1)
- high level 3D engine for Python
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-tofu (>= 0.5)
- high-level network game engine for Python
- sug: python-psyco
- Python specializing compiler