Paquet : blobwars (1.14-dfsg-1) [universe]
Liens pour blobwars
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source blobwars :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Guus Sliepen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.parallelrealities.co.uk]
Paquets similaires :
A platform shooting game
Blob Wars: Metal Blob Solid is a 2D platform game. It is the first in the Blob Wars series.
Since their world was invaded by an alien race, the Blobs have faced a lifetime of war. But now they have a chance to win the war once and for all.
In Blob Wars: Metal Blob Solid, you take on the role of a fearless Blob agent, Bob. Bob's mission is to infiltrate the various enemy bases around the Blobs' homeworld and rescue as many MIAs as possible. But standing in his way are many vicious aliens, other Blobs who have been assimilated and the evil alien leader, Galdov.
Autres paquets associés à blobwars
- dep: blobwars-data (= 1.14-dfsg-1)
- A platform shooting game
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- ttf library for Simple DirectMedia Layer with FreeType 2 support
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime