Paquet : libzeroc-ice3.3-cil (3.3.1-12) [universe]
Liens pour libzeroc-ice3.3-cil
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source zeroc-ice :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Francisco Moya
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.zeroc.com]
Paquets similaires :
Ice for C# libraries
Ice, the Internet Communications Engine, is a middleware for the practical programmer developed by ZeroC Inc. A high-performance Internet communications platform, Ice includes a wealth of layered services and plug-ins.
Ice is built on concepts which will be familiar to CORBA programmers, and supports a wide variety of programming languages and runtime platforms.
This package contains a set of dll libraries required to run/develop applications with Ice for C# and Ice for Visual Basic. It also includes the iceboxnet.exe executable to run plug-in based .NET applications. You will find further information in the ZeroC home page (http://www.zeroc.com/ice.html) and in the non-free package zeroc-ice-manual.
Autres paquets associés à libzeroc-ice3.3-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.1)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)