Paquet : kawari8 (8.2.8-2) [universe]
Liens pour kawari8
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source kawari8 :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [kawari.sourceforge.net]
Paquets similaires :
Pseudo AI Shiori module used to create ghosts for Ukagaka
Kawari is a conversation generating script language. It is usually used to develop ghosts for Ukagaka platform.
Ukagaka, also known as Nanika, is a platform on which provides mascot characters for the user's desktop. These mascot characters can say something which is programmatically generated. Conversations can be generated by programs which follows the Shiori standard. And the conversation-generating script we called it "ghost" which means the spirit of the mascot character.
This package also install the kawari8 plug-in for ninix-aya in order to perform ghosts based on kawari8.
Autres paquets associés à kawari8
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.6)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstlport5.2
- STLport C++ class library
- sug: ninix-aya
- Interactive fake-AI Ukagaka-compatible desktop mascot program