Paquet : gnome-schedule (2.1.1-3) [universe]
Liens pour gnome-schedule
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source gnome-schedule :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alejandro Rios P.
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [gnome-schedule.sf.net]
Paquets similaires :
GNOME scheduler for automatic tasks
GNOME GUI for configuring a users' cron (automatic jobs).
Some of its features are:
* Templates support so that you won't have to create the same task again and again. * If run as root, you can edit any user's crontab and "at" tasks. * Human-readable strings like "Every hour" instead of "0 * * * *". * Advanced mode for crontab experts. * A calendar allows you to choose the day you want a task executed.
Autres paquets associés à gnome-schedule
- dep: anacron
- cron-like program that doesn't go by time
- dep: at
- Delayed job execution and batch processing
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules