Paquet : groff (1.20.1-7)
Liens pour groff
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source groff :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Colin Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Paquets similaires :
GNU troff text-formatting system
This package contains optional components of the GNU troff text-formatting system. The core package, groff-base, contains the traditional tools like troff, nroff, tbl, eqn, and pic. This package contains additional devices and drivers for output to DVI, HTML (when the recommended packages ghostscript, netpbm, and psutils are installed), HP LaserJet printers, and Canon CAPSL LBP-4 and LBP-8 printers.
The X75, X75-12, X100, and X100-12 devices, which allow groff output to be conveniently viewed on an X display using the standard X11 fonts, are now included here. They were previously in a separate package, groff-x11.
Besides these, the groff package contains man pages describing the language and its macro sets, info documentation, and a number of supplementary programs:
- gxditview, which is used to display the output of the X* devices, and can also be used to view PostScript output from groff; - grn, a preprocessor for pictures in the 'gremlin' format; - tfmtodit, which creates font files for use with 'groff -Tdvi'; - hpftodit, which creates font files for use with 'groff -Tlj4'; - afmtodit, which creates font files for use with 'groff -Tps'; - refer, which preprocesses bibliographic references for use with groff; - indxbib, which creates inverted indices for bibliographic databases used by 'refer'; - lkbib and lookbib, which search bibliographic databases; - addftinfo, which adds metric information to troff font files for use with groff; - pfbtops, which translates a PostScript font in .pfb format to ASCII for use with groff; - mmroff, a simple groff preprocessor which expands references in mm; - pic2graph, which converts PIC diagrams into cropped image files; - eqn2graph, which converts EQN equations into cropped image files.
All the standard macro packages are supported.
Autres paquets associés à groff
- dep: groff-base (= 1.20.1-7)
- GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxaw7
- X11 Athena Widget library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- rec: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
- rec: libpaper1
- library for handling paper characteristics
- rec: netpbm
- Graphics conversion tools between image formats
- rec: psutils
- A collection of PostScript document handling utilities