Paquet : gromacs (4.0.7-1) [universe]
Liens pour gromacs
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source gromacs :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debichem Team (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Nicholas Breen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.gromacs.org]
Paquets similaires :
Molecular dynamics simulator, with building and analysis tools
GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular dynamics, i.e. simulate the Newtonian equations of motion for systems with hundreds to millions of particles.
It is primarily designed for biochemical molecules like proteins and lipids that have a lot of complicated bonded interactions, but since GROMACS is extremely fast at calculating the nonbonded interactions (that usually dominate simulations) many groups are also using it for research on non- biological systems, e.g. polymers.
GROMACS offers entirely too many features for a brief description to do it justice. A more complete listing is available at <http://www.gromacs.org/content/view/12/176/>.
Autres paquets associés à gromacs
- dep: gromacs-data (= 4.0.7-1)
- GROMACS molecular dynamics sim, data and documentation
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- rec: cpp
- The GNU C preprocessor (cpp)