Paquet : twlog (2.5-3) [universe]
Liens pour twlog
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source twlog :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Paquets similaires :
Logging program for hamradio operators
This GUI program records basic Ham log information. It is for day to day logging, not contesting. There is no dup checking and contest related things like that. My keyboard is where my logbook used to be, so why not use the computer to log QSOs!
The interface can be customized without re-compiling. A resource file allows you to modify the menus for the bands, modes, etc. that you use.
Most of the log entries can be made with a button press or a single key stroke. It records the date, start and end times, call sign, band, mode, power, and signal reports. There is also a field for general notes.
A second window allows you to search and edit the log file, and a third window provides online help. The help file can also be view with any unix command or editor at any time.
Autres paquets associés à twlog
- dep: lesstif2 (>= 1:0.94.4)
- OSF/Motif 2.1 implementation released under LGPL
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxbae4
- Xbae Matrix Widget libraries
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxp6
- X Printing Extension (Xprint) client library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- sug: extra-xdg-menus
- Extra menu categories for applications under GNOME and KDE