Paquet : python-jinja (1.2-3) [universe]
Liens pour python-jinja
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source jinja :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Piotr Ożarowski
- Debian Python Modules Team (Archive du courrier électronique)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [jinja.pocoo.org]
Paquets similaires :
small but fast and easy to use stand-alone template engine
Jinja provides a Django-like non-XML syntax and compiles templates into executable Python code. It's basically a combination of Django templates and Python code.
Philosophy: application logic is for the controller but don't try to make the life for the template designer too hard by giving him too few functionality.
* Simple API. * Extremely lightweight. * The whole engine is completely sandboxed. A template designer won't be able to modify application data or execute dangerous code * You can use nearly every Python expression. Not supported are the binary operators and list comprehensions / generator expressions. * Uses the same concept for inheritance Django uses. It's very powerful and easy to understand. * Provides so called macros that allow you to put often used template snippets into callable blocks * Designer friendly. Jinja simplifies many things for a template designer. Loops can be used in a recursive way, filters are available to format values, loops know about their iteration etc. * Dynamic syntax. You don't like the Django block syntax? You can override the syntax elements on environment initialisation. It's no problem to use ASP/PHP/Ruby syntax, html comments for blocks etc.
Autres paquets associés à python-jinja
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: python-markdown (>= 1.4-2)
- text-to-HTML conversion library/tool
- rec: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- rec: python-simplejson (>= 1.1-1.1)
- Simple, fast, extensible JSON encoder/decoder for Python
- rec: python-textile (>= 2.0.10-3.1)
- Python parser for the Textile markup
- sug: python-jinja-doc
- Documentation for the Jinja Python library