Paquet : libilmbase6 (1.0.1-3build2)
Liens pour libilmbase6
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source ilmbase :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PhotoTools Maintainers (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Cyril Brulebois
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.openexr.com]
Paquets similaires :
several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
IlmBase are a set of utility libraries released by ILM, and used in their OpenEXR implementation. Included in this package you can find:
* libHalf: a class (Half) for manipulating "half" values (16-bit floating point format) as if they were a built-in C++ data type.
* libIlmThread: a thread abstraction library on top of pthreads.
* libImath: a math library with support for matrices, 2d- and 3d-transformations, solvers for linear/quadratic/cubic equations, and more.
* libIex: an exception handling library.
Autres paquets associés à libilmbase6