Paquet : libthai0 (0.1.13-1build1)
Liens pour libthai0
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source libthai :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
- Loic Minier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [libthai.sourceforge.net]
Paquets similaires :
Thai language support library
LibThai is a set of Thai language support routines aimed to ease developers' tasks to incorporate Thai language support in their applications. It includes important Thai-specific functions e.g. word breaking, input and output methods as well as basic character and string supports.
This package contains the shared libraries needed to run programs that use the LibThai library.
Autres paquets associés à libthai0
- dep: libdatrie1 (>= 0.2.0)
- Double-array trie library
- dep: libthai-data (>= 0.1.10)
- Data files for Thai language support library
- enh: kdelibs5
- core libraries for all KDE 4 applications