Paquet : libxml-xql-perl (0.68-5) [universe]
Liens pour libxml-xql-perl
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source libxml-xql-perl :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Perl Group (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Jay Bonci
- Ansgar Burchardt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [search.cpan.org]
Paquets similaires :
Perl module for querying XML tree structures with XQL
The XML::XQL module implements the XQL (XML Query Language) proposal submitted to the XSL Working Group in September 1998. The spec can be found at: http://www.w3.org/TandS/QL/QL98/pp/xql.html. Most of the contents related to the XQL syntax can also be found in the XML::XQL::Tutorial that comes with this distribution. Note that XQL is not the same as XML-QL!
The current implementation only works with the XML::DOM module, but once the design is stable and the major bugs are flushed out, other extensions might follow, e.g. for XML::Grove.
XQL was designed to be extensible and this implementation tries to stick to that. Users can add their own functions, methods, comparison operators and data types. Plugging in a new XML tree structure (like XML::Grove) should be a piece of cake.
Autres paquets associés à libxml-xql-perl
- dep: libdate-manip-perl (>= 5.33)
- module for manipulating dates
- dep: libparse-yapp-perl
- Perl module for creating fully reentrant LALR parser OO Perl modules
- dep: libxml-dom-perl (>= 1.29)
- Perl module for building DOM Level 1 compliant doc structures
- dep: libxml-regexp-perl (>= 0.03)
- Perl module for regular expressions for XML tokens
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language