Paquet : ltp-commands-test (20091231+dfsg-1) [universe]
Liens pour ltp-commands-test
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source ltp :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jiri Palecek
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [ltp.sourceforge.net]
Paquets similaires :
Command tests for the Linux Test Project
The Linux Test Project is a joint project with SGI, IBM, OSDL, and Bull with a goal to deliver test suites to the open source community that validate the reliability, robustness, and stability of Linux. The Linux Test Project is a collection of tools for testing the Linux kernel and related features. Our goal is to improve the Linux kernel by bring test automation to the kernel testing effort. Interested open source contributors are encouraged to join the project.
This package contains files for testing general commands in Debian using the ltp or debian-test programs.
WARNING: These tests may crash your machine, drain resources and jeopardize your security. Use with caution, and not on production systems.
Autres paquets associés à ltp-commands-test
- dep: ltp-tools
- Utilities for running the Linux Test Project test suite
- rec: acl
- Access control list utilities
- rec: at
- Delayed job execution and batch processing
- rec: binutils
- The GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
- rec: ltp
- The Linux Test Project test suite
- rec: rpm
- package manager for RPM
- rec: tpm-tools
- Management tools for the TPM hardware (tools)
- rec: unzip
- De-archiver for .zip files