Paquet : clawsker (0.7.0-2) [universe]
Liens pour clawsker
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source clawsker :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ricardo Mones
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.claws-mail.org]
Paquets similaires :
A configuration tweaker for Claws Mail
Clawsker is an applet to edit the so called Claws Mail hidden preferences.
Claws Mail is a fast, lightweight and feature-rich MUA with a high number of configurable options. To keep the binary small and fast some of these preferences which not widely used are not provided with a graphical interface for inspection and/or modification.
Users wanting to edit such preferences had to face raw edition of their configuration files, now you can do it with a convenient GTK2 interface using Clawsker.
Autres paquets associés à clawsker
- dep: libgtk2-perl (>= 1.140)
- Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library
- dep: liblocale-gettext-perl (>= 1.05)
- Using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: claws-mail
- Fast, lightweight and user-friendly GTK2 based email client