Paquet : mono-xbuild (2.4.4~svn151842-1ubuntu4.1) [security] [universe]
Liens pour mono-xbuild
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source mono :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Mono Group (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Mirco Bauer
- Sebastian Dröge
- Jo Shields
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.mono-project.com]
Paquets similaires :
MSBuild-compatible build system for Mono
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
xbuild is Mono's implementation of msbuild and allows projects that have a msbuild file to be compiled natively on Linux.
Microsoft Build (msbuild) is a build system developed by Microsoft similar in spirit to Nant (in that it uses XML files for describing the build process) and in the same spirit as make.
Autres paquets associés à mono-xbuild
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-microsoft-build2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono Microsoft.Build libraries
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.4.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Mono runtime