Paquet : nano (2.2.2-1)
Liens pour nano
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source nano :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Jordi Mallach
- Steve Langasek
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.nano-editor.org]
Paquets similaires :
small, friendly text editor inspired by Pico
GNU nano is an easy-to-use text editor originally designed as a replacement for Pico, the ncurses-based editor from the non-free mailer package Pine (itself now available under the Apache License as Alpine).
However, nano also implements many features missing in pico, including:
- feature toggles; - interactive search and replace (with regular expression support); - go to line (and column) command; - auto-indentation and color syntax-highlighting; - filename tab-completion and support for multiple buffers; - full internationalization support.
Autres paquets associés à nano
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- sug: spell
- GNU Spell, a clone of Unix `spell'