Paquet : nettle-bin (2.0-2) [universe]
Liens pour nettle-bin
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source nettle :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Magnus Holmgren
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.lysator.liu.se]
Paquets similaires :
low level cryptographic library (binary tools)
Nettle is a cryptographic library that is designed to fit easily in more or less any context: In crypto toolkits for object-oriented languages (C++, Python, Pike, ...), in applications like LSH or GNUPG, or even in kernel space.
It tries to solve a problem of providing a common set of cryptographic algorithms for higher-level applications by implementing a context-independent set of cryptographic algorithms. In that light, Nettle doesn't do any memory allocation or I/O, it simply provides the cryptographic algorithms for the application to use in any environment and in any way it needs.
This package contains binary utilities that accompany the library:
- nettle-lfib-stream - generates a pseudorandom stream, using the Knuth lfib (non-cryptographic) pseudorandom generator. - sexp-conv - conversion tool for handling the different flavours of sexp syntax. - pkcs1-conv - converts PKCS#1 keys to sexp format.
Autres paquets associés à nettle-bin
- dep: libhogweed1
- low level cryptographic library (public-key cryptos)
- dep: libnettle3
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
- sug: lsh-utils-doc
- Paquet indisponible
- ou lsh-doc
- Secure Shell v2 (SSH2) client / server / utilities documentation