Paquet : libbatteries-ocaml-dev (1.1.0-1) [universe]
Liens pour libbatteries-ocaml-dev
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source ocaml-batteries :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Stefano Zacchiroli
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [batteries.forge.ocamlcore.org]
Paquets similaires :
Batteries included: OCaml development platform - development files
Batteries included is a community-driven effort to standardize on an uniform, documented, and comprehensive OCaml development platform.
Batteries included serves the following purposes:
* define a standard set of libraries which may be expected on every compliant installation of OCaml * organize these libraries into a hierarchy of modules, with one source of documentation * define a standard set of language extensions which may be expected on every compliant installation of OCaml * provide a consistent API for otherwise independent libraries.
This package contains the core part of batteries included: libraries and language extensions for the OCaml language. Using this package you can develop OCaml programs built on top of batteries included.
Autres paquets associés à libbatteries-ocaml-dev
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- rec: libbatteries-ocaml-doc
- Batteries included - OCaml development platform - documentation
- sug: ledit
- line editor for interactive programs