Paquet : python-decorator (3.1.2-1) [universe]
Liens pour python-decorator
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source python-decorator :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Oleksandr Moskalenko
- Debian Python Modules Team (Archive du courrier électronique)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.phyast.pitt.edu]
Paquets similaires :
simplify usage of python decorators by programmers
Python 2.4 decorators have significantly changed the way Python programs are structured.
* decorators help reduce boilerplate code; * decorators help the separation of concerns; * decorators enhance readability and maintainability; * decorators are very explicit.Still, as of now, writing custom decorators correctly requires some experience and is not as easy as it could be. For instance, typical implementations of decorators involve nested functions and we all know that flat is better than nested. The aim of the decorator module it to simplify the usage of decorators for the average programmer and to popularize decorators usage giving examples of useful decorators, such as memoize, tracing, redirecting_stdout, locked, etc.
Autres paquets associés à python-decorator
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules