Paquet : quagga (0.99.20.1-0ubuntu0.10.04.3) [security]
Liens pour quagga
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source quagga :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Christian Hammers
- Florian Weimer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.quagga.net]
Paquets similaires :
BGP/OSPF/RIP routing daemon
GNU Quagga is free software which manages TCP/IP based routing protocols. It supports BGP4, BGP4+, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, IS-IS, RIPv1, RIPv2, and RIPng as well as the IPv6 versions of these.
As the precessor Zebra has been considered orphaned, the Quagga project has been formed by members of the zebra mailing list and the former zebra-pj project to continue developing.
Quagga uses threading if the kernel supports it, but can also run on kernels that do not support threading. Each protocol has its own daemon.
It is more than a routed replacement, it can be used as a Route Server and a Route Reflector.
Autres paquets associés à quagga
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: logrotate (>= 3.2-11)
- Log rotation utility
- sug: snmpd
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) agents