Paquet : readahead-fedora (2:1.5.4-5) [universe]
Liens pour readahead-fedora
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source readahead-fedora :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Raphael Geissert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [fedorahosted.org]
Paquets similaires :
Fedora's implementation of readahead to preload boot process files
"readahead" is the term used to refer to a tool that preloads files used during the boot process to make the system boot faster, therefore reducing the time spent reading from the disk.
This implementation of the tool provides the following features:
* It can take multiple lists of files to be preloaded, and sort them according to their position on the disk. * It preloads the inode tables on ext2-based file systems. * It opens the files without making the system update their access time, therefore avoiding extra disk writes. * It uses a lightweight monitoring daemon.
Autres paquets associés à readahead-fedora
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.0)
- Debian package management system
- dep: e2fslibs (>= 1.41.0)
- ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries
- dep: libaudit0
- Dynamic library for security auditing
- dep: libblkid1 (>= 2.15~rc2-1ubuntu1)
- block device id library