Paquet : samba4-dev (4.0.0~alpha8+git20090912-1) [universe]
Liens pour samba4-dev
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source samba4 :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Samba Debian Maintainers (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Steve Langasek
- Christian Perrier
- Noèl Köthe
- Steinar H. Gunderson
- Jelmer Vernooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.samba.org]
Paquets similaires :
tools for extending Samba
The Samba software suite is a collection of programs that implements the SMB protocol for unix systems, allowing you to serve files to Windows, NT, OS/2 and DOS clients, as well as run as a domain controller for Active Directory.
These packages contain snapshot versions of Samba 4, the next-generation version of Samba. These should be considered _experimental_, and should not be used in production. In particular, no guarantees are made with regard to upgrades between versions.
This package contains include files shared by the various Samba-based libraries.
Autres paquets associés à samba4-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libldb-dev
- LDAP-like embedded database - development files
- dep: libparse-pidl-perl
- IDL compiler written in Perl
- dep: libtalloc-dev
- hierarchical pool based memory allocator - development files