Paquet : sshfs (2.2-1build1)
Liens pour sshfs
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source sshfs-fuse :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bartosz Fenski
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [fuse.sourceforge.net]
Paquets similaires :
filesystem client based on SSH File Transfer Protocol
sshfs is a filesystem client based on the SSH File Transfer Protocol. Since most SSH servers already support this protocol it is very easy to set up: i.e. on the server side there's nothing to do. On the client side mounting the filesystem is as easy as logging into the server with ssh.
sshfs is FUSE (Filesystem in USErspace).
Autres paquets associés à sshfs
- dep: fuse-utils (>= 2.7)
- Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: openssh-client (>= 1:4.6p1-1)
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines