Paquet : wesnoth-1.8-tools (1:1.8-3ubuntu1) [universe]
Liens pour wesnoth-1.8-tools
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source wesnoth-1.8 :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Gerfried Fuchs
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [wesnoth.org]
Paquets similaires :
tools for campaign developers for Wesnoth (branch 1.8)
This package contains various tools for Wesnoth that are especially useful for campaign developers, including but not limited to scripts supporting the generation and checking of WML (Wesnoth Markup Language). You can find them in the directory /usr/share/games/wesnoth/1.8/data/tools after installation of the package.
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
Autres paquets associés à wesnoth-1.8-tools
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: wesnoth-1.8-data (= 1:1.8-3ubuntu1)
- data files for Wesnoth (branch 1.8)
- enh: wesnoth-1.8-core
- fantasy turn-based strategy game (branch 1.8)