Paquet : wesnoth-data (1:1.6.5-1build1) [universe]
Liens pour wesnoth-data
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source wesnoth :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Isaac Clerencia
- Cyril Bouthors
- Gerfried Fuchs
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [wesnoth.org]
Paquets similaires :
data files for Wesnoth
This package contains the sound files and graphics for Wesnoth. It is required for being able to play wesnoth or create maps with the editor.
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
Autres paquets associés à wesnoth-data
- dep: ttf-dejavu
- Metapackage to pull in ttf-dejavu-core and ttf-dejavu-extra
- rec: ttf-wqy-zenhei (>= 0.8.38-1)
- "WenQuanYi Zen Hei" A Hei-Ti Style (sans-serif) Chinese font
- sug: wesnoth-music
- music files for Wesnoth