Paquet : obmenu (1.0-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Liens pour obmenu
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source obmenu :
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Davide Truffa
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Paquets similaires :
A graphical menu editor for openbox
Obmenu is a graphical menu editor for the Openbox window manager. Openbox uses XML to store its menu preferences, and editing these by hand can quickly become tedious. This utility provides a convenient method of editing the menu in a graphical interface, while not losing the powerful features of Openbox such as its pipe menus.
This also provides a Python module named obxml that can be used to further script Openbox's menu system.
Autres paquets associés à obmenu
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: openbox
- standards compliant, fast, light-weight, extensible window manager