Package: dtc-toaster (0.30.10-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for dtc-toaster
Download Source Package dtc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Thomas Goirand
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gplhost.com]
web control panel for admin and accounting hosting services (metapackage)
Domain Technologie Control (DTC) is a control panel aiming at commercial hosting. Using a web GUI for the administration and accounting all hosting services, DTC can delegate the task of creating subdomains, email, ssh, database, mailing lists, and FTP accounts to users for the domain names they own.
DTC manages a MySQL database containing all the hosting informations, and configure your server's services and apllication for doing virtual hosting (DTC is compabible with a huge list of applications). It also connects to dtc-xen to manage and monitor the usage of Virtual Private Servers (VPS), it does the billing in general (including billing of dedicated servers), has integrated support tickets and more.
This is a metapackage depending on every package that you need to use the DTC web hosting control panel, like a webmail, phpmyadmin and so on.
Other Packages Related to dtc-toaster
- dep: awstats
- powerful and featureful web server log analyzer
- dep: dkimproxy
- an SMTP-proxy that signs and/or verifies emails, using the Mail::DKIM module
- dep: dtc-dos-firewall
- a small anti-DoS firewall script for your web, ftp and mail servers
- dep: dtc-postfix-courier
- web control panel for admin and accounting hosting services (more depends)
- dep: fetchmail
- SSL enabled POP3, APOP, IMAP mail gatherer/forwarder
- dep: libnet-xwhois-perl
- Whois Client Interface for Perl5
- dep: mailgraph
- Mail statistics RRDtool frontend for Postfix
- dep: phpmyadmin
- MySQL web administration tool
- dep: tumgreyspf
- external policy checker for the postfix mail server
- dep: visitors
- fast web server log analyzer