Package: libavahi-compat-libdnssd1 (0.6.25-1ubuntu6.2)
Links for libavahi-compat-libdnssd1
Download Source Package avahi:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Utopia Maintenance Team (Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons
- Sebastian Dröge
- Loic Minier
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [avahi.org]
Avahi Apple Bonjour compatibility library
Avahi is a fully LGPL framework for Multicast DNS Service Discovery. It allows programs to publish and discover services and hosts running on a local network with no specific configuration. For example you can plug into a network and instantly find printers to print to, files to look at and people to talk to.
This library contains the Apple Bonjour compatibility library of Avahi.
Other Packages Related to libavahi-compat-libdnssd1
- dep: libavahi-client3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi client library
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- rec: libnss-mdns
- NSS module for Multicast DNS name resolution