Package: backintime-common (0.9.26-3ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for backintime-common
Download Source Package backintime:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jonathan Wiltshire
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [backintime.le-web.org]
simple backup/snapshot system
Back In Time is a framework for rsync, diff and cron for the purpose of taking snapshots and backups of specified folders. It minimizes disk space use by taking a snapshot only if the directory has been changed, and hard links for unmodified files if it has. The user can schedule regular backups using cron.
This is the common framework for Back In Time. You need to choose a suitable front-end for your desktop environment, like backintime-gnome or backintime-kde.
Other Packages Related to backintime-common
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: rsync
- fast remote file copy program (like rcp)