Package: capistrano (2.5.5-1) [universe]
Links for capistrano
Download Source Package capistrano:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Christopher Lunsford
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.capify.org]
execute commands in parallel on multiples servers
Capistrano is great for automating tasks via SSH on remote servers, like software installation, application deployment, configuration management, ad hoc server monitoring, and more. Ideal for system administrators, whether professional or incidental. Easy to customize. Its configuration files use the Ruby programming language syntax, but you don't need to know Ruby to do most things with Capistrano.
Capistrano is easy to extend. It's written in the Ruby programming language, and may be extended easily by writing additional Ruby modules.
Other Packages Related to capistrano
- dep: libhighline-ruby1.8
- High-level interactive IO Ruby 1.8 library
- dep: libnet-scp-ruby1.8
- pure ruby implementation of the scp protocol
- dep: libnet-sftp2-ruby1.8
- Ruby implementation of the SFTP protocol
- dep: libnet-ssh-gateway-ruby1.8
- Ruby library for tunneling connections to servers with ssh
- dep: libnet-ssh2-ruby1.8
- Ruby implementation of the SSH2 client protocol
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8