Package: chora2 (2.1-1) [universe]
Links for chora2
Download Source Package chora2:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Horde Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Gregory Colpart
- Ola Lundqvist
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
code repository viewing component for horde framework
Chora allows the viewing of local (to the server) RCS and CVS repositories as well as local and remote Subversion repositories. It is written completely in PHP and is a component of the Horde project.
Currently, Chora has feature parity with CVS-Web and also includes a new feature, called visual branch viewing, that aims to make the concept of branches and branch histories less confusing.
Other Packages Related to chora2
- dep: horde3
- horde web application framework
- sug: cvsps
- Tool to generate CVS patch set information
- sug: enscript
- converts text to Postscript, HTML or RTF with syntax highlighting
- sug: rcs
- The GNU Revision Control System
- sug: subversion
- Advanced version control system
- sug: subversion-tools
- Assorted tools related to Subversion