Package: xcircuit (3.6.135.dfsg-1) [universe]
Links for xcircuit
Download Source Package xcircuit:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Margarita Manterola
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [opencircuitdesign.com]
Draw circuit schematics or almost anything
xcircuit is a generic drawing program tailored for making circuit diagrams.
The graphical interface attempts to maintain consistency between X11 window rendering and the pure PostScript output.
xcircuit is mouse, menu and keyboard driven. The emphasis is on single character macros.
Other Packages Related to xcircuit
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- dep: tcl8.4 (>= 8.4.16)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.4 - run-time files
- dep: tk8.4 (>= 8.4.16)
- Tk toolkit for Tcl and X11, v8.4 - run-time files