Package: evilvte (0.4.5-1) [universe]
Links for evilvte
Download Source Package evilvte:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Wen-Yen Chuang
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.calno.com]
lightweight terminal emulator based on VTE
evilvte is a terminal emulator based on Virtual Terminal Emulator(VTE) library. It supports almost everything VTE provides. It also supports tabs, tabbar autohide, and switch encoding at runtime. Configuration is via editing source code and recompilation.
This build provides all runtime changeable options in the right-click menu.
Other Packages Related to evilvte
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libvte9 (>= 1:0.22.0)
- Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 2.0 - runtime files