Package: git-email (1:220.127.116.11-1ubuntu0.2) [security] [universe]
Links for git-email
Download Source Package git-core:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gerrit Pape
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (email add-on)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides the git-send-email program for sending series of patch emails.
Other Packages Related to git-email
- dep: git-core (<< 1:18.104.22.168-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git-core (>> 1:22.214.171.124)
- rec: libauthen-sasl-perl
- Authen::SASL - SASL Authentication framework
- rec: libemail-valid-perl
- Perl module for checking the validity of Internet email addresses
- rec: libnet-smtp-ssl-perl
- SSL support for Net::SMTP
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)