Package: gstreamer0.10-pitfdll (0.9.1.1+cvs20080215-1ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for gstreamer0.10-pitfdll
Download Source Package gstreamer0.10-pitfdll:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
GStreamer plugin for using MS Windows binary codecs
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
Pitfdll is a plugin for GStreamer media framework that enables use of binary QuickTime QTX and DirectShow/DMO DLL files as a playback codecs in GStreamer-based applications, such as Totem. For example, it can be used with propietary codecs for Microsoft DirectShow framework.
Please, read /usr/share/doc/gstreamer0.10-pitfdll/README.Debian after installing this package!
Other Packages Related to gstreamer0.10-pitfdll
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (>= 0.10.0)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.9)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- rec: w32codecs
- Package not available