Package: gtkmorph (1:20090926) [universe]
Links for gtkmorph
Download Source Package xmorph:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- A Mennucc1
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Digital image warp and morph (gtk)
gtkmorph loads, saves, warps, and dissolves images, and loads, saves, creates, and manipulates control meshes which determine the warping. The technique was invented and first used by Industrial Light and Magic, and is commonly called "morphing."
gtkmorph is a GUI for libmorph, using GTK+. It has many features, as the support for making movies automatically (it needs extra packages).
Other Packages Related to gtkmorph
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libmorph
- digital image warping library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwaili1c2
- WAILI is a wavelet transform library