Package: gunroar (0.15.dfsg1-3) [universe]
Links for gunroar
Download Source Package gunroar:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz
- Peter De Wachter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.asahi-net.or.jp]
360-degree gunboat shooter
Gunroar is an excellent shooter in which the game environment turns to be the sea and our spaceship an armed boat. The player moves around in a level generated randomly, and containing enemy islands, turrets and enemy boats) and that never ends. Each enemy killed increments your points according to the time it took you to destroy it and its size.
Gunroar is another gem among many by Kenta Cho.
Other Packages Related to gunroar
- dep: gunroar-data (= 0.15.dfsg1-3)
- 360-degree gunboat shooter - game data
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-21)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:18.104.22.168.dfsg-1)
- compression library - runtime