Package: qrq (0.1.4-3) [universe]
Links for qrq
Download Source Package qrq:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
- Cornell Gonschior
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
high speed morse trainer, similar to DL4MM's Rufz
qrq is an open source morse telegraphy trainer for Linux and Unix operating systems, similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
It is not intended for learning telegraphy, but to improve the ability to copy callsigns at high speeds, as needed for example for Contesting.
Other Packages Related to qrq
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: gnuplot
- A command-line driven interactive plotting program