Package: libautodie-perl (2.06.01-2) [universe]
Links for libautodie-perl
Download Source Package libautodie-perl:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Perl Group (Mail Archive)
- Jeremiah C. Foster
- Rene Mayorga
- Jonathan Yu
- Angel Abad (Ikusnet SLL)
- Ryan Niebur
- Damyan Ivanov
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
Perl pragma to make certain failures fatal
autodie is a Perl pragma that changes the behaviour of many built-in functions so that exceptions are thrown on failure rather than simply returning a false value. It understands lexical scope, meaning functions and subroutines altered with this module will only have this behaviour until the end of the enclosing eval, file or block, so it is useful when some code is out of your control.
By throwing exceptions on failure rather than simply returning false, programs are more robust and problems are easier to troubleshoot.
This module can also use IPC::System::Simple (see libipc-system-simple-perl) to do all the heavy lifting.
Packages providing libautodie-perl
- Core Perl modules
Other Packages Related to libautodie-perl
- dep: libsub-identify-perl (>= 0.04)
- Retrieve names of code references
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libipc-system-simple-perl (>= 0.12)
- Perl module to run commands simply, with detailed diagnostics