Package: ruby1.9 (188.8.131.52-1ubuntu2 and others) [universe]
Links for ruby1.9
Download Source Package ruby1.9:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- akira yamada
- Daigo Moriwaki
- Lucas Nussbaum
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.9
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
This package provides version 1.9 series of Ruby.
NOTE: Ruby 1.9.0 is the development version.
Other Packages Related to ruby1.9
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libruby1.9 (>= 184.108.40.206)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9