Package: kannasaver (1.1.1-4.1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for kannasaver
Download Source Package kannasaver:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ryan Schultz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Japanese character screensaver
Kannasaver is a screensaver that displays random characters from the Japanese syllabary, ideally causing them to stick in your memory after you've viewed them a number of times. Kannasaver can be configured to display basic, extended, and compound characters from hiragana, katakana, or both simultaneously.
You should install a font with Japanese character support before using Kannasaver.
Other Packages Related to kannasaver
- dep: kdelibs4c2a (>= 4:3.5.9)
- core libraries and binaries for all KDE applications
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: ttf-arphic-uming
- "AR PL UMing" Chinese Unicode TrueType font collection Mingti style
- sug: ttf-mikachan
- handwritten Japanese Truetype font