Package: batman-adv-source (0.2-5) [universe]
Links for batman-adv-source
Download Source Package batman-adv-kernelland:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Simon Wunderlich
- Sven Eckelmann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.open-mesh.net]
Source for the batman-advanced kernel module
This package provides the source code for the batman-adv-source kernel modules. Kernel source or headers are required to compile these modules.
B.A.T.M.A.N. (better approach to mobile ad-hoc networking) is a new routing protocol for multi-hop ad-hoc mesh networks. B.A.T.M.A.N.-advanced is the implementation of this protocol on ISO/OSI Layer 2, allowing mesh networks to be used as a virtual switch. With this approach, LANs and WANs can be easily integrated, and more protocols (like DHCP, IPv6) are supported.
Other Packages Related to batman-adv-source
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debhelper (>= 7)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: module-assistant
- tool to make module package creation easier
- rec: batctl
- B.A.T.M.A.N. advanced control and management tool