Package: libapron-ocaml (0.9.10-4build1) [universe]
Links for libapron-ocaml
Download Source Package apron:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Samuel Mimram
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [apron.cri.ensmp.fr]
Runtime libraries for APRON
The APRON library is dedicated to the static analysis of the numerical variables of a program by Abstract Interpretation. The aim of such an analysis is to infer invariants about these variables. It is intended to be a common interface to various underlying libraries/abstract domains and to provide additional services that can be implemented independently from the underlying library/abstract domain.
This package include only the dynamic libraries needed for running dynamic bytecode executables.
Other Packages Related to libapron-ocaml
- dep: libapron
- Runtime libraries for APRON
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libmpfr1ldbl
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3