Package: libarmadillo-dev (0.8.0-1) [universe]
Links for libarmadillo-dev
Download Source Package armadillo:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Kumar Appaiah
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [arma.sourceforge.net]
streamlined C++ linear algebra library - Headers
Armadillo is a streamlined C++ linear algebra library (matrix maths) aiming towards a good balance between speed and ease of use. Integer, floating point and complex numbers are supported, as well as a subset of trigonometric and statistics functions. Optional integration with LAPACK and ATLAS libraries is also provided.
This package has the development libraries and headers for Armadillo.
Other Packages Related to libarmadillo-dev
- dep: libarmadillo0 (= 0.8.0-1)
- streamlined C++ linear algebra library
- sug: libitpp-dev
- C++ library of signal processing and communication routines: Headers