Package: libgda3-mysql (3.0.4-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libgda3-mysql
Download Source Package libgda3:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
MySQL backend plugin for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
GNOME Data Access is an attempt to provide uniform access to different kinds of data sources (databases, information servers, mail spools, etc). It is a complete architecture that provides all you need to access your data.
This library is made for GNOME2, but it doesn't require GNOME2 libraries.
This package contains MySQL backend plugin. You need to install this package, if you want to use libgda3 with MySQL.
Other Packages Related to libgda3-mysql
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgda3-3
- GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library