Package: libgnome-keyring0 (2.30.0-0ubuntu4)
Links for libgnome-keyring0
Download Source Package libgnome-keyring:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Josselin Mouette
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNOME keyring services library
gnome-keyring is a daemon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and other applications can use it to store passwords and other sensitive information.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
This package contains shared libraries for GNOME.
Other Packages Related to libgnome-keyring0
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.1.1)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- rec: gnome-keyring
- GNOME keyring services (daemon and tools)