Package: libgoogle-collections-java (0~20080808-3ubuntu1)
Links for libgoogle-collections-java
Download Source Package libgoogle-collections-java:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Torsten Werner
- Ludovic Claude
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
suite of collections and related goodies for Java 5.0
This library is a natural extension of the Java Collections Framework. The major new types are:
* BiMap. A Map that guarantees unique values, and supports an inverse view. * Multiset. A Collection that may contain duplicate values like a List, yet has order-independent equality like a Set. Often used to represent a histogram. * Multimap. Similar to Map, but may contain duplicate keys. Has subtypes SetMultimap and ListMultimap providing more specific behavior.
There are also more than a dozen collection implementations, mostly of the interfaces above, but not all. ReferenceMap, for example, is a ConcurrentMap implementation which easily handles any combination of strong, soft or weak keys with strong, soft or weak values. Static utility classes include:
* Comparators. Natural order, compound, null-friendly, ad-hoc, ... * Iterators and Iterables. Element-based equality, cycle, concat, partition, filter with predicate, transform with function ... * Lists, Sets and Maps. A plethora of convenient factory methods and much more. * PrimitiveArrays: "boxing"/"unboxing" of primitive arrays
And there's more:
* Immutable collections * Forwarding collections * Constrained collections * Implementation helpers like AbstractIterator